About Me

Bored with my life at a stage, got over it and trying to do something with it to make it worth while.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Die Another Day

Dear everyone,

I recently had a brush with death. Not personal but a stranger. What relivence does this have to me? Well it made me realise that life is too short. But too short for what? To hold grudges, to be afraid, to not be happy? Probably all those things but the legacy we leave behind us. It's all about how far we've come. From the clump of cells to the decaying body in the coffin. Have we filled with our lives with meaning and purpose, or have we wasted it away on life.

But we only get meaning and purpose from experiencing life, it's how we learn, how we become happy or sad. But we only learn as much as our the results of our choices allow. So the big decision I face now is do I give up eternal happiness in heaven for fleeting happiness on Earth?

Answer, yes I would. Because what's the point of eternal happiness, we'd learn nothing and expereience nothing except for that of which we all ready know because we know it's what makes us happy. So to give it all up for just a simple moment in life to try something new and experience the thrill of moment, I think, is well worth it.

Just think about it.

Rather now than never.

Mr. Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?