About Me

Bored with my life at a stage, got over it and trying to do something with it to make it worth while.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Unthinkable Is True

Dear everyone,

Lately I've been asking a lot of 'what if' questions and the last couple of posts have been way to big and rantiful. The main reason for this sudden realization of this to occur to me is because of all the crazy answers I came up with for my 'what if' questions, the worst one came true.

On Monday the 26th of April 2010, at approximately 8:00pm EST the worst possible information made it way to my computer screen. You have to be 18 years older with your country's highest level of public education certificate. So for those unfortunate souls in the wonderful land of Aus, that means I must endure anther 2 grueling years of life here. I love Australia and all and it will always be home for me but when you wake up in a puddle of your tears nearly every night and only stop yourself from banging your heard into the metal leg of your desk for the next season of 'The Amazing Race', it clicks that something is wrong.

So that is why I am resigning from flying high for a couple of days or weeks to get things sorted and for the newly founded lump on the side of my head (curiosity of my desk) goes down.

Thank you all and stay tuned in for the next installment of The Boy With Balloons, who will hopefully be flying higher than ever.

Rather now than never.

Mr. Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?